A variety of diets allow you to choose the most optimal in terms of duration, effectiveness and impact on health. Usually, finding your favorite diet takes years, because you have to go through many similar options, resulting in disappointment.
We bring to your attention a diet called Favorite, which has managed to win the hearts and stomachs of many women with its very high performance. In just a week, the Favorite diet allows you to lose 2 centimeters of body volume and lose up to 5 kg of excess weight, and not just because of the withdrawal of fluid from the body. This is facilitated by a very hard, hungry but effective diet, developed by modern nutritionists.
The essence of the Preferred diet, important rules and benefits
This express diet is based on a starving and limited diet, which is spread over just a week and allows you to lose almost a kilo per day. The first 3 days, excess fluid is removed from the cells of the body, then the body begins to cleanse itself of toxins, radicals, metal suspensions and salts, toxins, decomposition products. At the end of the diet, body fat begins to be burned, which allows you to lose a few more inches in your volumes.
This wonderful effect is obtained thanks to mono nutrition. Each day of the program is a mono-diet of a specific set of foods. Therefore, products from different days cannot be mixed with each other. In other words, the main principles of the diet: a monotonous and separate diet.
The scheme of the diet is as follows: one day on fruits and berries, one on vegetables and herbs, one on healthy proteins and another 3 days remain to be drunk. The last day of the diet combines several foods and is a kind of exit from the program.
Favorite diet rules:
- the daily routine is strictly observed, it is forbidden to add other products to the established menu;
- in case of failure, you must restart the regime;
- overeating, nighttime overeating and indulgences on vacation are strictly prohibited;
- at least 4-5 snacks a day should be taken, while the last time we manage to eat 3 hours before bedtime;
- it is imperative to maintain a drinking regime, because the diet will be very hungry, and the stomach volume should be filled with at least one useful liquid;
- before starting the diet, it is necessary to consult your doctor, because the program has many contraindications and restrictions for people in poor health;
- during the entire period of the diet, you should give up all physical activity, weight training, sport, and also reduce the possibility of psychological stress (it would be ideal to have passive and calm rest during the holidays);
- it is forbidden to exceed the duration of the diet, and you can only repeat the course six months later;
- during the diet you should definitely take vitamin and mineral complexes, macro and microelements, other energy supplements, amino acids;
- If you feel unwell or unwell, the diet should be discontinued immediately and medical attention should be sought.
Favorite Dietary Benefits:
- the volume of the stomach is significantly reduced, which in the future will allow it to be saturated with small portions and, as a result, consume less calories;
- a low calorie and restrictive diet allows you to lose not only excess weight (like in most other methods), but also fat during a diet;
- the body is qualitatively cleansed of all harmful components, toxins, poisons, carcinogens;
- the level of cholesterol in the blood is reduced; The metabolism
- is accelerated to the maximum, which contributes to a faster and better assimilation of the products;
- due to the consumption of a large amount of fiber and cleansing the gastrointestinal tract of toxins, digestion improves, problems with stool disappear (constipation, diarrhea);
- there is a complex fortification of the body, which positively affects the body's defenses;
- the hydro-lipid and water-salt balance is normalized;
- the effectiveness of the diet is undeniable - in a week you are guaranteed to lose about 5 kg, which will reduce the volume by 2 centimeters or more;
- the regime is quite operational, which will allow you to quickly tidy up your figure before the swimming season, the upcoming holidays or for a new wardrobe; The
- mono-diet programs are suitable for workers, as these products are always convenient to take with you for meals of the day;
- All dietary ingredients are easily found on store shelves at a reasonable cost and require minimal preparation time and effort.
A set of products for the preferred diet, menu features and an example
As we have already discovered, each day of the diet will consist of certain foods which the list is not allowed to change or supplement.
Let's see what ingredients we need for the whole week of the diet:
- all steamed, boiled, cheesy, cooked and grilled vegetables and herbs (especially lean on green vegetables);
- salad dressings - tomato paste, lemon juice, vegetable oil (olives, flax, sesame), soy sauce, low-fat unsweetened yogurt;
- fruits, except high calorie and sweet fruits (excluding persimmons, grapes, dried fruits, bananas, dates, mangoes, figs, melon);
- sour and sweet and sour berries;
- low-fat fermented milk drinks (kefir, bifidok, baked fermented milk, lean cottage cheese, natural unsweetened yogurt);
- boiled, steamed and simmered skinless poultry meat;
- chicken and quail eggs;
- lean fish and seafood, kelp;
- healthy drinks (fermented milk, herbal and green tea, rosehip broth, ginger drink, jelly, unsweetened compotes, fruit and vegetable juices, berry smoothies and fruit drinks, nectars, chicken brothfillet based, unsalted non-carbonated mineral water).
The rest of the products are strictly prohibited in food. We refuse fatty and smoked meats, pasta and bakery products, cereals, confectionery products and confectionery. Pickles, marinades, fatty sauces, mayonnaise, sauces, vinaigrettes, food additives (sugar, salt, starch and others), conservation are also leaving the menu. Drinks, alcohol, coffee, juices and packaged drinks, sugary sodas, energy drinks are strictly prohibited. In no case do we allow ourselves semi-finished products, snacks, fast food, snacks, fast food.
Above all, it is important to prepare a few days before the diet. Eat the healthy foods listed above, including whole grains and lean meats. The body must begin to cleanse itself and get used to low-calorie foods in small amounts.
Day 1, 3, 6 - Drink
Nowadays, we only consume permitted beverages and broths in all quantities. Preference is given to low-fat fermented dairy products, carrot, pumpkin and fresh citrus fruits, chicken broth, decoctions with herbs and plain water. At the same time, it is recommended to increase the volume of plain water to 2 liters per day, which will achieve the best results in weight loss.
We use vegetable, berry and fruit juices very carefully, as some of them are high in calories (up to 120 kcal per standard glass). It is recommended to combine them at 50: 50 with plain water in order to reduce both the calorie content of the drink itself and the percentage of sugar in it.
Food additives such as salt and sugar are also prohibited on consumption days. We choose exclusively unsalted and non-carbonated mineral water. The presence of salt on the days of consumption can cause water retention, tissue swelling, which will have a negative effect on health, kidneys and weight indicators.
As peristalsis improves on consumption days, be prepared for possible diarrhea.
Lack of protein these days can cause unpleasant symptoms: dizziness, nausea, weakness, decreased productivity, insomnia, colic and stomach cramps. This is why all physical and psychological stress is strictly prohibited.
Example of a water day:
- We have breakfast with lime green tea - 300 ml. Also put a glass of mineral water.
- Snack - fresh apple and carrot, a glass of mineral water.
- For lunch, eat 300 ml of lean chicken or veal broth with natural herbs and spices (minimum salt). We wash everything with tomato juice without salt, mineral water.
- Snack - berry jelly, mineral water.
- Berry juice - 200 ml, a glass of mineral water is put for dinner.
- Before going to bed, we drink a cup of bifidok or kefir.
Day 2 - Vegetables
On this day, we rely on all vegetables, reducing the consumption of starches (potatoes, beets, corn, carrots). The total calorie content of the diet varies from 800 to 1000 kcal. Season salads and soups exclusively with olive oil, lemon juice and natural spices without salt or pepper.
On vegetable day, nutritionists advise you to watch out for green vegetables, especially white cabbage, which helps burn fat cells.
Example of vegetable day:
- We will have breakfast with a salad of several types of cabbage with herbs and lemon juice. We wash it with green tea.
- Snack - 100 g of mash cooked in water. We also garnish the dish with green peas and stewed beans.
- Lunch consists of a vegetarian soup made with asparagus, celery, pumpkin, potatoes and garlic. We wash everything with tomato juice without salt.
- Snack - salad of tomatoes, sweet peppers, olives, basil and arugula.
- Dinner includes cooked beans (150g) and dressing (150g). We wash everything with fresh citrus.
Day 4 - Fruits
We lay eggs on various fruits and berries, except those that are too sweet and high in calories. You should also observe a certain concentration of it, since excessive consumption of certain fruits can lead to a strong allergic reaction. In general, on a fruit day, it is allowed to eat up to 2 kg of berries and various fruits.
The healthiest fruits on diet day are citrus fruits, especially grapefruit and pineapple, which are natural fat burners.
The acidity of the fruits and berries will make you feel hungry throughout the day, so you will need to have small snacks every 2 hours and drink enough water.
Example of a fruit day:
- Breakfast consists of apple-pear puree (250 g). We wash it with green tea.
- Snack - 2 juicy peaches, a glass of grapefruit juice.
- Lunch consists of a fruit salad topped with homemade unsweetened yogurt. We also eat 1 pomegranate.
- Snack - a few slices of pineapple, 2 steamed pears. We wash it with rosehip broth.
- Dinner consists of 1 grapefruit, 200 g of berries (ripe currants, currants, blackberries). We wash it with tea.
Day 5 - Proteins
A day on proteins presupposes the long-awaited saturation of the hungry organism in energetic substances. On this day it is difficult, but one should refrain from overeating, because from a hunger strike you can eat these proteins much more than you should. The optimal solution would be to distribute the whole volume of protein for 5-6 small snacks, which is more than enough to saturate the body.
You should be careful with dairy products, as the lactose in their composition can build up fluid in the body, causing visual "weight".
Despite the replenishment of proteins in the body, training and exertion are strictly prohibited.
Example of a protein day:
- Breakfast consists of an omelet with 2 chicken eggs, boiled beans and a glass of lean cow's milk.
- Snack - a glass of cooked fermented milk, 2 meringues.
- Lunch consists of steamed chicken breast, cooked lentils.
- Snack - cottage cheese with herbs.
- A slice of baked fish with Brussels sprouts and asparagus for dinner. We wash it with a glass of bifidok.
Day 7 - Stop the diet
The last day is the consolidation of the result and the gradual transition to the usual diet. Rationally build your menu based on all the products specified in the preferred diet.
Try to avoid adding sugar, salt, fatty sauces and oils to your food on this day. Vegetables and fruits should be mostly fresh.
Example release date:
- For breakfast, eat an omelet from 2 chicken eggs, wash it with kefir.
- Snack - 2 peaches, grapefruit juice.
- Lunch consists of vegetable soup, boiled veal with vegetables.
- Snack - a serving of cottage cheese with berries, fresh carrots.
- Dinner includes steamed fish and a vegetable salad with cabbage. We wash it with bifidok.
If all the requirements are properly met, the weight loss will be approximately 800g per day.
How to get out of the favorite diet
In fact, the last day of the preferred diet is the start to get out of it. In order for the lost weight not to return in the near future, you need to quit the diet carefully and for a long time.
First of all, you should make it a rule not to add more than one new product to your daily menu. That is, on the first day of exiting the diet, you can introduce rice porridge for breakfast, and on the second day add a salad of seafood and hard cheese for dinner.
You should also strictly monitor your diet for at least 2-3 weeks, limiting the harmful foods mentioned above. The calorie content of food during all this time should be lower than before the start of the diet. For example, within a month, the protein content of a dish should not exceed 1. 5 g per 1 kg of human weight. Lipids on the menu must be at a minimum, and these are vegetable. But the carbohydrates must be present, but slowly.
In addition to the body's intake of carbohydrates, you should resume regular training and sports. Visits to saunas and baths, massages of problem areas will also be useful.
To consolidate the result, every 1, 5 weeks, organize a fasting day of drinking for yourself, which will allow you to get rid of the accumulated extra grams, as well as cleanse the body of toxins and toxins.
Disadvantages and contraindications of the preferred diet
Such a rigid and restrictive diet simply cannot have its drawbacks. First of all, it is the need to take vitamin and mineral complexes due to the poverty of the diet. The daily menu is so lean, boring, restrictive and harsh that the body cannot cope without external support. Also, this menu manifests itself sooner or later by consequences such as dizziness, weakness, nausea, loss of strength, depression, nervousness, insomnia, disturbed stools, stomach discomfort, colic and cramps, reduced performance and concentration, deterioration of the condition of hair, skin and nails. . . .
The fact of drastic weight loss is also unpleasant. Yes, maybe some people get such an operational effect, but the consequences are quite sad - stretch marks, cellulite, the appearance of soft and sagging areas on the skin. In addition, during a diet, muscle mass is quickly burned, the results of sports training decrease, and the volume of the breast decreases.
Well, the last chord among the flaws is that the weight after the diet returns very quickly and completely, unless you radically revise your menu and your lifestyle in favor of vegetables, fruits, milk and lean meat.
Dietary contraindications are also serious:
- hypertension, spikes in blood pressure, vascular and heart disease;
- allergies to products on the main menu;
- diabetes mellitus;
- age of the elderly, adolescents and children;
- breastfeeding, pregnancy;
- previous operations and injuries, rehabilitation;
- the presence of chronic, inflammatory, infectious and viral diseases;
- mental disorders, nervous system disorders;
- metabolic problems;
- weakened immunity;
- diseases and problems of the gastrointestinal tract, indigestion, disturbed peristalsis, flatulence, diseases of the genitourinary and endocrine system;
- diseases of the liver and kidneys.